Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dear SW Ontario Ford Dealers

Just sent this in to Ford Canada. Will post any follow-up I receive.
Good day,

I am seeking to track the owner of a dealer plate that was a member of a Ford F-150 truck convoy travelling westbound on the 401 last night around 9:30pm between Guelph Line and Hwy 6 North. As it was a fleet of 4-5 new F-150's, I am assuming the plate belongs to a Ford dealer in Southwestern Ontario.

The plate number in question was 204 DLE, and though the driver of this plate was not directly involved in my incident last night, he/she was the trailing member of said convoy.

Last night, this convoy was travelling in a tight pack in the far left lane, and was at times impeding the flow of traffic. That is, of course, when they weren't travelling recklessly at over 130kmh.

At one point, due to the other cars around, I was forced to move over into the left lane, at which time the incident I am reporting occurred. It was at this time that your drivers became hostile, for the apparent offence of having briefly disrupted their convoy. They boxed me in, the lead car (a beige Pontiac Transport) kept slamming on their brakes to force me back over to the right, and an F-150 severely tailgated me, flashing his/her high beams at me. It was during this time that the Transport driver flipped me the middle finger. Once I finally got back over, the team ROARED past me at well over 140kmh, potentially even over 150kmh, which as you well know could have resulted in the impounding of these vehicles.

This was some of the most unprofessional driving I have ever seen of a dealer, and I am expecting the team in question to be disciplined for their reckless actions, which endangered not only my safety, but their own, along with all the other drivers on the road last evening.

If these were not Ford dealer employees, then I apologize in advance. If, however, they were employees or contractors for a Ford dealer, then I await your response indicating what action will be take against these individuals.

Thank you for your time.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At Wed Jul 27, 06:08:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wouldn't it have been more effective to just report that to the RCMP? What do you think Ford will do about it?

     
  • At Wed Jul 27, 06:38:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Albertaguy said…

    Seeing that you have a license number, why do you not attend a police office and lodge a complaint? It may be that you will be required to attend court but it seems you have all the info you need. I live in Alberta and am a retired police officer and I presume the rules are pretty much the same in Ontario as here and as such I would be lodging a private information against the driver of the vehicle that you have the license number.

     
  • At Wed Jul 27, 07:55:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    RCMP requires a higher level of evidence than I have.

    Ford, however... CAN FIRE THEM. Or at least give them a stern talking to, and a written warning on their file, which may actually result in a permanent change in behaviour. Which is the point of this action.

     
  • At Wed Jul 27, 07:56:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Good to know AlbertaGuy... if Ford doesn't deal with my complaint satisfactorally, that will be my next step.

     
  • At Wed Jul 27, 09:56:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Doug said…

    The drivers of these trucks are probably not too concerned about being disciplined or even dismissed. I would be more inclined to follow the retired police officers suggestion. I might even pay a visit to the dealership if you find where the trucks were being delivered.
    Good Luck

     
  • At Tue Aug 16, 09:47:00 a.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, I can't believe you're not blaming the Liberals for this.

     
  • At Tue Aug 16, 10:03:00 a.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Wow Anon@9:47... really? Seriously, you really don't have a CLUE as to who I am...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home